... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Whatever happened to Honey Shrek and Honey Fiona

i was @ lavander dreams, too's site, enjoying her photos and reading her blog on Dela Mare's ol' Peacock Pie book. it was fun but i had tears.



little things ...

they break you into pieces ...

remembering ...

early morning phone calls

and really silly mobile messages.

that was just the 25th

barely 10 days ago

i got to the office really fast

he asked me if i took a chopper

i told him, "nah, i used my magic broomstick."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive