... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

dropping (dead) gorgeous

... i thought for awhile, this was beautiful.


I was praying that you and me might end up together.
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert.
I was a girl who loved a man like a little boy.





1 comment:

  1. my heart bleeds for you Ate. I know you love kuya Joel so much. mahal ka din nun. sana nag gf na lang sya ng taga Houston din di ba bakit dadayo pa ng pinas. sana maayos pa to. impt lang naman nagkakaintindihan kayo. bahala na si Lord sa mga kibitzers. nice blogsite huh, gypsy girl :). **Cai**

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive