... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Paz








Yesterday afternoon, while wastin time in my office … I tried to surf on one of my all time fave films … iconic of my time … my genre LOL … and that one fierceful line … can’t tell …can’t tell … LOL Twas a 1986 comedy drama, based on Mamet’s play, Sexual Perversity in Chicago.

I was in that windy city twice in my life … a good full view of Lake Michigan and its closeness to the open sea.

Marco, Cris, Sam and Max. Marvelous architecture. And of course, One Mile Long of shopping LOL.

Google got me this instead … my love for Indie Rock!

So please, jusz in case that day comes, and he’d care to ask about me, tell him, jusz two words, and turn your back quick.

“She died.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive