... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Garbage Truck Theory

""Many people are like garbage trucks.... They run around full of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment. As their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it and sometimes they'll dump it on you. Don't take it personally. Just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on. Don't take their garbage and spread it to other people at work, at home or on the streets. The bottom line is that successful people do not let garbage trucks take over their day. Life's too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so..... "Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who don't." ~~~ The Garbage Truck Theory.. borrowed from Follow Your Heart.. ~~~ and re-posted from Ms. Vidrine's notes in FB:

 http://www.facebook.com/notes/bren-vidrine/the-garbage-truck-theory/10150872186933937

 Ms. Vidrine, a visitor of Destine Schatzi :) I remember myself ... being famous either as a doormat or a full service dumspter. (jusz re-posting and trying to say something :) ... I know I promise God Id be a sweet nice girl this week ... so don't sweat. A writer writes what she's got to write that's all.)""

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive