... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

an attempt to overcome my worst writer's block ever



Possibly ...

due to too much positive energy running around my really busy life.

or possibly ...


been  a bit sickly lately :(

or hopelessly ...

too much of this ...
honey


...going around my head these days.  dunno.  three days/three nights of bad dreams.  of you.  of her.   of both of you.  yesterday, i thought i was peacefully asleep on my way home.  suddenly shaken awaken like a tornado did Oklahoma.  that sade song playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive