... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Friday, June 13, 2014

today i decide to ...

fin.*





*i used to say it's worse on Friday nights (when it rains). riding with Roxie.  taking the backseat.  home bound.  she struggles with her feelings with Wills.  i said, give it a chance but be careful,  what i just said was a silly unrealistic advise from an old woman.  i said that like i was throwing my young friend to the pit. no way you can be careful when you already decided to give it a chance.  we go reckless when we fall in love. we all do.  ... you know, the troubles with long drives, you get a lot of airtime to spend, too many questions for asking, answers you're just too tired to give.  it's like getting the center the stage while you suffer massive stage fright :).

"so what's your story  mom?"  Roxie asked.  my story, nobody wants to  hear that.  and I don't wanna tell (anymore).  i went softly, briefly "it's just a pile of jigsaw puzzle all messed up in my head."  that's all i have to say about that.

i looked far from my window seat.  (still) tearful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive