... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Baby ko


Missing our baby.  Namiss ko na to katabi matulog  kahit 3AM nagigising for milk at 5 AM pa ulit matutulog :-)  I think am gonna buy this little lady a cowgirl dress for the Halloween.

SLUMBER MODE
thumb suck and leg swings (mana sa tita ... pampatulog hihi) ...

... alam na ang kasunod na eksena.  ayus di ba. :)
lucky teddy

partners in crime
PLAYTIME

ain't she a hungry baby
brush on baby brush on

naglalaro, nakaduster haha .... our baby's busy in her play area, her most fave spot in the house 
FAMILY BONDING
my 45th bday celeb with fam ... some strollin' (pig out dinin, a little shoppin and plenty of Hailey hihi) @Ayala Malls Serin, Tagaytay City


oh my the weight of those cheeks (and chin), too


she's a happy baby, doesn't get overwhelmed too easily 



Hail our Hailey!  Here hugging her daddy as we celebrate her 1st bday party last May at McDo, Tanza. 


photobomb gulong gulong while mommy doin her regular dose of selfie hehe


haha eto sakto ... irita si Hailey sa outfit ni Ate Sophie.  Ate Sophie's mom (ME!!!!) mas irita!!!


MANA SA TITA IRMA ;-)

Tita started with storybooks, too :) 





Such a haven for our Hailey. Cafe Mary Grace in Greenbelt 2 --- a comfy, roomy playpen with lotsa toys and BOOKS! 




a book in hand ... and that (naughty) look up to no good --- so very Tita Irmay-ish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive