... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Coming around again

Friday. Can’t concert with Ca. Re-sked coffee with Bengbeng. Postponed free beer with Honey Rose. Not even siomai with Maweng Jen.

Friday. I am so loaded with family duties and personal errands. Passport preps for me and Soph. To be continued tomorrow. Final submission by Monday . Kapuso perks. DFA coming over on the 23rd. Bwelo ako sa Buglasan. I need to take the earliest flight for my interview hummmm

Commitments with Honey. Continued my search for my IPOD docking station, scheduled meet-ups. Finalized my satellite TV. Deposited cheques. Tried some new Victoria Secret. Downloaded Rihanna, Eminem, and hummm that song …. sorry I can’t tell ;). My second Mary Grace for the week. First was yesterday with Ca and my fave Mexican chili choc’late. Today with Yangyang, and a cup of peppermint tablea … he he such expensive lunches :). Surfed, surfed, surfed ;) I was so preoccupied with all of these, I totally forgotten about my aspilet, second time this week.

I was on the phone with MyPiayaya, some late phone-in birthday greetings :). I asked her a favor for a little fixing of photos curt’sy of her friend from MIS. Hayyyy … and the exciting part … calendared next Friday @concertgrounds … a few bottles of light beer and sound tripping yipeeeee ... a handful of friends, Virgini volunteering! Tamang tama sweldo hep hep!

I had to rush to Imus before 9 PM for Mama and Lola with soft and hard copies. I will know by Tuesday. I said a short prayer on my way to Dasma, asking Lola’s help and blessing.

Grabbed M&Ms, strawberry ice cream, potato loaf bread, and OK Mag October ish and that tiny tin of Diet 7 Up.

Some familiar lines twirling in my head, was that a song, a line in a novel, or from loveblender? … good enuff for an FB shout out … “I’ll never know, what you’ll never tell.” …

I gave it a little tweak … the Irma touch …

… but there’s nothing to tell, I have nothing to know.”

Some kinda bus ride earlier … a barrage of thoughts … how far I have gone … how big the distance. Separate lives. The complete disconnect. Worlds apart. Uncommon friend. For once, in this universe, I know the existence of two different people, under two different skies.

Having said that, situations can’t be created on purpose anymore. When Coincidence equals Always. From then on , everything else has to be accidental. But since am a RIGID, OC, careful, calculating fool, I defy all forces, natural or otherwise. No accidents. I am making sure of that.

Honestly, that doesn’t make me happy. But that doesn’t hurt. I can live with that.
It doesn't really matter, whether it mattered or not. :)

A gYpsy's home early, on a Friday, moonstruck, weather's good, no beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive