... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, September 6, 2010

MArathon

It was Ca's treat. So I sorta splurged on my free dinner tonight. We did a little window shopping, and serious shopping, too. I got Nathaniel's (Ca's son) dinosaur as a post-birthday gift. I enjoyed Toys R' Us. I got my sweet quacks. Am getting addicted to rubber duckies ... sobra. I left Trinoma with a pair of denim wedge and a bargain switch cover from Saizen ;). We had fun, Ca and I, even when our window to all the things we wanted, dine, shop, chat, shop, shop :) was limited to 3 hours.

May be i needed a break, just thinking about my next two days make me feel so tired already. My sked is craZy. I think am doomed :(

Pick-up a note from HR from ol' office's for my GSIS retirement cheques :)
which I hope I can deposit to Sophie's bank account in Dasma later same day,
and hopefully check-out the CPU package so i can have a decent PC by weekend.
And ofcourse, I must first Fly to MOA with maweng Gigi to finally get that baby stroller for Von D _ _ _ _ _ n,
and honey glazed, too ;) hummmm
I have to get back to Cavite early to catch the bank and Asianic :(
I brought home paperworks, and I hate it!
Not to mention, I have to strictly watch my 13-hour fasting ...

... my 2nd blood test is due Wednesday morning.
Just after my Parent Teacher Conference at the Montessori.
Pay that unknown vintage furniture shop a visit, me craving for a home work station without looking like one hush hush
and the marker, too :(
I can pick all my results, blood text and 2D echo just before my
late afternoon date with Dr. Jason again :)
then back to paperworks again.

Am sure Id be dead tired before sundown :(

Button and ... the other side of the bed, two days overdue :( arrrgghhh

Thank God at Ramadan sa Friday. I'll have a much needed breather. Am about to lose my weekend next weekend. EMD's off to another far flung festival :(

So what's left to do ... but enjoy my new 10" rain shower, a glass of cold milk, a slice of pear and why not ... some home-cooked photography ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive