... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

silhoutte

Today I received a gift.

And for the last 15 hours I have come face to face with many adversaries :(. Like ...

This flu catching up on me. I was throaty the whole day in the office. I have colds. My lips breaking. Still dehydrating. I’d open it. Oh you swagger ;) ... you swiftly bring me to my old form, jolly and useful ;)

Too many deadlines for a day slumped on my desk when all I wanted was to stay lazy and dazy ;). Gotta check it out. Electrical currents pumping. ‘Ama wanna shout, Darna!

I wanted to rush home and watch DVDs, but couldn’t. Some urgent client calls, I needed to extend my time arrrggg. I went and viewed. I felt sugah rushin’ on you pretty face!

It started raining hard. Landfall na ba ito? Chedeng nandyan ka na ba? My umbrella won’t open, my feet on purple wedge soaking from rain water. One hour ... it took me one hour for that demmet bus to get my tired and wet self from that station (hidden from your world). My playlist no good. I wanted to light a cigarette, but I had 2 wimpy kids watching over me while I try to write this in my blueberry.

What could be worse than Cavite traffic when all I ever wanted was to wash, bathe, shower, clean up, Hanes, boxers, bed, movies.

I got to Dasma Welcome closed to 11 o’clock, jusz now. The tricycle station was empty. Drunken teenagers were rowdy and all over the place. The last piece of metal running on three wheels along Dasma Bayan broke down demmet just before we reached our village gate arrggghghhh. Finally, I got home, tired, wet and hungry ... tadah ... there was no dinner :( This must be my lucky day, ahuh!

When everything was going against me the whole time, I go to my inbox and push open Bok’s early morning message … there you go me flashin’ sweet sunny smile on my face ... easy ... jusz like that.

So that’s how good you look nowadays, huh. Fresh from the alps. Tinkering vigorously. Not paying attention to teacher.

That’s another picture to burn, like a moth to a fire. This made my day. This feeds me like breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snacks.

This makes me a little teary. A bit touchy.

"A flower pokin' through the sidewalk crack ..."

Yin yan.

Tonight, I'm sleeping ... this hurt song ... this thoughtful smile ... and this Inbox with your silhoutte in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive