... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

R U M P E L S T I L T S K I N !

The directions said:
to knit the knot known and
not to knit the not known,
knit the knot known
to the unknown knot
and not the knot known to
unknot the unknown
and knot the knit;
to unknot the known and knit
the unknown, unknit the
knot known and know the knit;
to know how to not know
the unknown, knit the knot.
Gnaw your fingers to the bone
until you understand the plot.



***posted in So Many Books by a bookworm and a blogger like me. Lifted from The Queen of Wands by Judy Grahn ... and these such beautiful liNes are my personal "handpicks"



"And I am the Queen of Wands
who never went away
where would I go?

... ... ... ... .. .

And I am the Queen of Wands
who burns, who glows, who webs
the message strands,
who stands, who always will."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive