... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

tippy toes :) (happy to be home)

This week was a week of sobriety :). Let’s give credit to Chedeng for dragging me home from work for at least a good half of the week last week. Charge it to Pasayahan 2011 for keeping my hands full for the next 4 days. Hayyy ang Pasayahan na hindi naman masaya :( That awful float and a rainy parade. Arrgghhhh Two days, two days akong nauseous hayyyy. I wanted to beg off, but of course I wouldn’t do that. Not with EMD. :( And because of that, for the first time in my history of travel, I kept to myself, I was frugal, and quiet, and sober in my room, I DID NOT SHOP! So now, it’s official, I was really very very very sick during my entire stay in Lucena City (LOL). The redeeming factor, my saving grace, level 20+, Word Mole @ blueberry … BB screen huh, is a different level of challenge versus a regular desktop monitor ;)

Trying to catch up with my reading, too. Done with Liz Gilbert’s Committed. Uhmmmm didn’t enjoy it as much as EPL. But it would make a very good reference material for that uhhmmmm holy matrimony stuff. Wedding vows, marriages dissected like that pitiful frog in Biology lab :) It wasn’t like reading Ketut, Wayan and Richard “groceries” but that was one pretty extensive and objective scrutiny of that complex social union of two totally uniquely different aliens from Venus and Mars . If I were to do a research paper on this subject matter, I will definitely have Ms Elizabeth Gilbert on my footnotes :) …. Ohhhh btw, skeptic Liz, yes she did, marry her golden boy, Felipe. So what did I tell you, even this planet’s most hardcore cynics have a future hahaha

So Thursday night on our way to Quezon while trekking the wet slippery road of SLEX, I started searching for Juanita :) (she calls me Juanita ;) … so now it gets me really fascinated with her). I have jusz scanned a few pages, I was getting warmed up with Leonor :) … I still wonder (still with merriment :) ) why I am Juanita … something about her huh ;) … (I texted my friend Dianini, and told her how much I adore anything Mexican :) ... and this read ... I'm already overtaken with excitement. Teehah!

Wednesday afternoon, I got a text from Mark of Fully Booked. My Flipped copy’s ready for pick-up. The next day, lunch at Trinoma, I fetched Wendelin Van Draanen. Reading maniac on the lose … watch it! Watch it!

I miss my FB. I miss chatting with my friends. And uhmmmm currently waiting for Bok who is still busy preparing dinner. ;) … she owes me! …. She owes me …. LOL

Currently rushing migratin’ MyFriendster to MyFacebook. 31st we say goodbye.


Good to be talking to Zaldy H. right now (kala mo yan crush nya pala si Jomat and Arlene ehehe … and that he was once in Australia but never got the chance to meet up with Sydney and Melbourne pips :( … well also because he was somewhere in Darwin which was like Mindanao daw of Down Under hahahah). Zaldy H., our gymnastics champ … coming home December for the much anticipated engrande reunion!).

And that part of his life huh. We were jusz 16. Jusz kids. That kinda explains why he left Gapo for Nueva Ecija. Oh, tears … we all have that. No reason to be ashamed. Real men, they wear pink, and they cry, too. 25 years, it did not do anything. A 42 year old man, accomplished in his own right, still hurting from his past.


Tag-ulan na! Rain is good … it washes away …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive