... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Wishing Well

Heypi heypi belated to Ninang, Jones, May Ann and my niece Teresa.



The start of our friendship, Incoming Missions Division, Ninang Abi with the rest of the winning team, from right to left: birthday girl, me, Kaye, Randz, Cris, Chato, JBG, Weng M., Thermitez,and Haydz.



My ol' ITSED kiddos, ESP 2009, mykee, nettchii and our (nabugok :( ) baby, anakish Jonah :(




May Ann, me, our friends, all 4-1 class, SY 85 - 86 under Ms Perla Cui .... such happy times in our once very young lives, Gapo days.



my pretty Tere in peach with her Mommy, cousin Sophie, sisters Jaja and Steph. swimming, malling, Facebook, jusz bumming around that birthday Friday!

Madame Social Butterfly is back in the scene. At least even only for the recently passed week, jusz before the Pasayahan getaway :(.

We’re Masters of ceremony, Nat and I. A little say on the script and program flow. That was that Friday, before fairyland Monday.

Two fairies in their usual hangout, Pizza Hut Blue Wave. Monday night.

Tuesday I got one big plaid of all my favorite things in it … everything purple, st’awberry and Tinkerbell. :) … from far far away land of the big dreamers … a post 41st birthday present from …. ;) …. I was like a child with that Julia Roberts smile, it felt Christmas, and there was Santa. … I called collect to say Thank You! … and this time no more tears :). Oh dude, thanks for all the lovin’

Wednesday. Rest day. :)

Thursday with Jen and Memen. Morale of the story. Never ever mixed your drink in an empty stomach! God sent two of this planet’s most reliable and kindest drivers … kind enough to understand a drunk pixie (shame on me!) throwing up in the front seat … and kind enough to drive me home from the streets of Manila to the “pilapils” of Dasma. Hayyyyyy ….

My cousz’s home from Dubayyyyy. A little reunion swimming Friday for Soph and her cousins. I was @ Pacific Grand @ 9 PM. Tere, Ja, Teff and Soph burned caramel brown :) from pool water and May summer sun LOL. The adults had 2 long bottles of local brandy. I begged off … well uhhmmm because … I was dead meat tired from work and travel (imagine leaving Kamuning at 7 PM and reaching Sucat after two hours of traffic), second, ei I don’t drink hard ;) … and jeezzzz was I jusz vomiting drunk arse last night from a bad mix of red wine and beer lyte. So while we did miss each other, I have to politely say No this time :) and quickly excused myself for a much needed cold shower upstairs. Went down on my pajamas, and kissed everyone goodnyte, my cousins, my titas, nieces and Soph. I took my quiet place in the bedroom, and dozed off. Eleven fifteen Post Meridiem :)

Saturday morning date with Sophie. Some hot Spanish choc’late, old fashioned iced tea, choc’late caramel, and best seller - - -death by tablea. Uppers for shoppers LOL! She forgot zip line as soon as she stepped on the holy grounds of Asia’s largest shopping mall. She was happy with her t-shirt dress. Terranova looksss yummmyyy on me but I must say I was happier with my DVD copy of Flipped … eggxited already with its special feature on The Anatomy of a Near Kiss ;).
Sabbath Day was also a day to extend a helping hand. For as long as I can, I will. No sweat dearie.

Sunday at Dore’. For the love of my little Neng. Defy defy defy! LOL. I dunno what to say … this is so so not me … I was texting Bok … she probably was rolling in her belly. The things you trade for friendship huh … I felt too much air in my lungs, I was at the brink of hyperventilating … can somebody please pass me my little brown paper bag pleaseeeee. Jesus Christ … I didn’t have that in my own wedding. So you laugh, Ill kill you. Arrgghhhh …. Thank God for lavenders :) arrgghhhhh

And sweet litte things … orange juice (jusz a bit dehydrated) ;), my pair of Victoria’s Secret yumyum, red hot YSL, white daisies on my blue velvet toes, and a new hobby, wicked and insane hehe ... sorry can't tell.


In between daze … mares planning our last hurrah for summer 2011, swimming with family and kiddos at Meadowoods :). Virginia’s words of wisdom on the real reputation of faces hiding under the thickness of sweet sweet smiles, and her usual prophetic self on hot momma Lani Gel’s storkling ;). Burning wires with Ninang. These days when I still have to text her first to make sure that she’d be the one to pick-up my call upstairs, there, 8323990. The rat attack nightmare that almost ruined my perfect day off, my Dream Doctor, Dr. Bok :), said it will go away in time, it was just me and my trauma from last week's heart break and those dirty text brigade. And yes, Dianini, before missing Friday movies since Bok will be away in Tagaytay City, and me not to sold on the concept of going to the movies kahit sa IMAX pa sya arrrgghhhh, and segue on forgiveness, for whatever it is, accept it whole heartedly. Sincerity is a separate issue, God knows better. There was an apology, embrace it! It may be questionable, she’s not a changed woman after all. So be it. Your accountability is to accept the apology, and forgive. The other half of it, is hers. God sees both your hearts. Let’s not rationalize anymore. :)” …. In a way baka tama si Bok ….. that Starbucks night … must be the sign of the times … “ ‘must be the end of the world!” LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive