... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Jusz because ...


So, there is no special occasion, but you still want to do something for the lady in your life.  I don't know about you, but I put my wife through a lot of crap.  I'm not trying to do it, it's just that some of the things us guys do can get on anyone's nerves.  So, if you would like to thank her and leave her speechless, follow these steps. 
Amy Lynn's Candles offers chocolate drop candles.  They are packaged to look just like Hershey's Kisses, they even smell like chocolate!  You will need the Amy Lynn's Candle set plus some real Hershey's Kisses.  This has to be the cheapest scenario, but will have the biggest affect since it's for no reason at all.  First write a note telling hr how much you love and appreciate her for putting up with you.  I could write one for you but she will know, so it should be in your own words.  Also write the note, don't type it.  It's a lot more personal when it's in your own handwriting.  At the beginning of the note write, "Not because I did anything wrong... but because you do everything right."  When you are closing write, "Just Because..." then sign your name.  You will need to write one more card that says, "I kiss the ground you walk on."  Now begin arranging the Hershey's kisses on the floor.  Leave a trail of kisses to your first note.  Then leave a trail of kisses to the Chocolate Candles.  When you are setting up the candles, fold the foil down, but do not remove it.  Before you light the candles, make sure you place them on an old dish.  The way these candles are shaped, they will make a mess when they burn.  Trust me the last thing you need is wax all over the floor to ruin all of you planning and preparation.  Place the last note, "I kiss the ground you walk on" somewhere near the candles.  (Not close enough to catch on fire.)  When she gets home and sees this she will be so surprised and so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive