... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

... November rain ...

This kept me busy for this really extended vacation  :(

     1)

           Re-discovering white vinegar … cleaned up my  whistling kettle, my bath from sink to ceiling to shower head and and ditching impurities from my long wavy tresses which again I am seriously planning of finally giving myself that ultimate layered V ;)

1    Overhauled my daughter’s bedroom , and felt  like an archeological expedition LOL unearthing  baby stuff of 10 years or more …

       There were just so many wonderful memories of that ... I'm writing a separate piece on that ... may be later ...

2.  

      Tat great November photo shoot    make-up,disheveled hair,pastel nails, pink heels, attitude shades, bling blings, laces & ruffles, brewing fun.an ol' hag & her witchling.  Here’s a few samples, for the compete spread, please check out … the cauldron brews album … http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.545983232081672.141205.100000099992542&type=1


my current FB profile pic ...

here to me she looks lyke Devon Aoki ... obviously I was trying to ruin her "the moment"  emo feeling by sneakin' in LOL

Madame Jester and Miss Apple :)

3.

I made  vanilla-sprinkled ;) champorado (chocolate rice porridge), and served it in style … table for two  :)
My bragging rights:  Ang sarap ng sosyal na champorado LOL 



4.


Treated neighborhood kids with biscuits, candies and lollipops for 2 consecutive evenings .

Sophie made them look scary :) ... they looked sweet and huggables in person :)


5.



1     A party of candles.  pinks for mom, lola and mommy; blues for lolo, daddy, papang, emer, ambet, ronnie; the pale lavander for the unborn; and green (for hope) for the desaparecidos … hummmm desaparecidos      :(  :(  
 



my colourful garage floor


6.  

C. Watson wrote this ...  best capturing that optimism Ive been keepin'  neatly inside my pocket :)


November comes
And November goes,
With the last red berries
And the first white snows.

With night coming early,
And dawn coming late,
And ice in the bucket
And frost by the gate.

The fires burn
And the kettles sing,
And earth sinks to rest
Until next spring.


Last year I got reckless and broke my heart.  Let this be a better November.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive