... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fave Threads in FB I

 That Philippine Tattoo Show , that would have been the perfect time and venue  to get tat st'awberri, upper right back jusz below mah shoulder blade ... or daisy chains on my ankle ... and somebody's name on white ink ... all the best tattoo artists are under one roof ... including my favorite one from up North :)

this kind of chain but smaller, daintier some place else

white ink arrgghghhh

this is me with my strawberries

that place where it hurts the most in fiercest ink --- white


One of my bragging rights that triggered a lengthy thread @gypsytales some 2 weeks after that decision (again) and cemented another brick on the wall that grows taller and taller in each passing day.

I share for 2 reasons, one -for lessons learned (to be learned), two - for that body of lovely words (a writer is always always a sucker for words)  ... for the substance and the mundane ... read on ...



    • (Joey Boy sez Like ahuh) :)
    • Elma Gregorio- Selvido Ako Irmz malapit na may basbas na ni Mr...wala pa nga lang design..he.he.he..
    • Irma Vanta-Merza san mo ba gusto palagay ... i must say, getting a tattoo is a tough decision, you really really have to be into it to allow yourself to get butchered LOL
    • Elma Gregorio- Selvido I know.It's on my bucket list..I'd like to try things i am afraid of...I don't want to reach 50's and realized gusto ko palang magpatatoo, himatayin na ako, or go bungee jumping baka magkalasog lasog na ako,scuba diving baka hindi na ako makaahon nun, try triathlon baka sakaling maging finisher pa ako at this age and the most cute thing i want to do is to dance with my partner...ha.ha.ha...
    • Irma Vanta-Merza Waaaa extreme sports, ang hihirap naman gusto mo mare. Ako naman eh simple lang bucket list ko :) the more mundane ones lyke … get serious with cooking, learn to décor and bake fondant cakes, learn to crochet, do and get dirty with watercolor paintings and pottery, play the guitar, complete a 3K run at the very least ahahaha, start my fairy garden, begin writing that novel, have my tongue pierced, and enlist myself as an organ donor. I’ve got hurdle points, too. Tough ones, cant do on my own. I leave em to God.
    • Elma Gregorio- Selvido Ha.ha.ha...Irmz, I've already got silver for our 5k run marathon...kaya i'd like to upgrade myself...he.he.he...In fairness, cute ng mga nasa bucket list mo.It shows the romantic side of you..Well if you think i can help you in any way, just dial my no. I'll be there..Promise
    • Irma Vanta-Merza I have your no, if its still the same? My new cp nos. you can find in my fb profile, di ko kasi memorize ahahaha (always senior moments LOL) so i jusz advise my network to get from my profile.
    • Elma Gregorio- Selvido He.he...nagpalit na po ako ng cp..09228625969..
    • Irma Vanta-Merza hi elms .. noted. ill delete na your old number. and please feel free to save my numbers from my profile.
    • Elma Gregorio- Selvido Yah, I will. lagi naman. it happens that I never had a chance to call you..
    • Irma Vanta-Merza text me first before you call, in case you need me. lam mo naman minsan toxic sked ko :)
    • Elma Gregorio- Selvido Ha.ha.ha...Yah I know...Busy sa lovelife lol!...
    • Irma Vanta-Merza Elma Gregorio- Selvido .... ahaha busy at many many things except that ... i'm too cynical about love, and too lazy for relationships ... i learned my lesson, he was a good teacher :)
    • Elma Gregorio- Selvido Hey, be optimistic about LOVe...ha.ha.ha.....In a relationship, you've got to let it flow as it is.Just sing the song "Will of the Wind"...he.he.he...Life experiences will always be a good teacher.Think the positive side of it...Keep smiling
    • Irma Vanta-Merza dunno. there was this guy.cant say i wont like him cant say i wont fall. but when he asked me to give it a chance, all i said was, if its within my power, gagawin ko lahat para umiwas. you know, when i get heart broken , I get a bit* fucked up (* bit re-defined as really bad kind of bit :) ). I have a daughter who needs a mother, I cant afford fuck ups. Not again. That little boy from my past, I want that my last. :)
    • Elma Gregorio- Selvido Only time can tell my dear Irmz..Who knows that little boy from your past is indeed your last..Keep smiling my friend.
    • Irma Vanta-Merza 6 years ago, I must admit that I was longing for it. You know, The One, finally :). So akala ko naman kasi, eto na si The One :) Eh hindi pa rin pala. I went to a twirl then a rebound. :(Just to forget. But that didnt help even. it's different now, nawalan na talaga ako ng gana. Siguro dadaan lang ang panahon na ganun. Ayus lang. As I always say, I can live with that. Kesa damputin na naman ako sa kangkungan. Kahiya na sa anak ko.
    • Elma Gregorio- Selvido Ha.ha.ha...A good heart will always have a happy ending...Kaya dont worry ang ending mo "is to live happily ever after"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive