... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

try sweet :)


After a long hard day every woman can appreciate a long, warm, relaxing bath. This scenario is inexpensive and relatively simple, but she will remember and talk about this one for a long time to come. You will need a set of candles, bath salts and maybe some rose petals for effect. Again the first thing you need to do is make the necessary arrangement so you and her have the evening alone. Make sure the bathroom especially the tub is clean. Make a trail of candles leading from the door to the bathroom. Set up as many candles in the bathroom since natural light is much better than artificial light. Some Candle kits come with floating candles and these may be placed in the water, light them when the tub is full. If you choose to use floating candles, you cannot use bubble bath, the suds will smother the flames. Rather then bubble bath, you can add bath salts and rose petals to the water for effect. Set the bath water as close to the time she gets homes a possible. Set the water warm, but not hot, she may add hot water when she gets in if she would like. Having some relaxing music playing and offering to scrub her back for her will be an extra bonus.





*Romance 101 A Man;s Guide to Romance by Trevor Goodwin

(you're the man Trevor!  you're a genius!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive