... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, December 31, 2012

a Gracefull 2012 and a Bucketfull 2013

Break the bread ...

Thank you my Prozac Team and for the complete year round work-up J … Facebook, Blogging, Pinterest, Cooking, Home Decorating, Books, Friends, Family, God.
Here’s for Thy sustenance, Thy faithfulness.   Thy grace and mine.   Resilience at work.  My life a work in progress.  My heart may be stubborn but you made it grateful, generous and cheerful.  
And  here’s to  that courage …  to leave, to quit, to break-away,  to break-off, to stay away, to continue, to love, to accept. 
Thank you. 


Break a leg ...




Beef up my Team @ Camp Empowerment :)



Getting closer to my online shop --- currently pondering on a few names ... and must have a new FB account for this with my current network and more ... :)


Revive my garden :)

Fix.  Explore.  Re-Start.  Finish.  Animo La Salle!!!


Try mosaic ;) (of course, with the guidance of my friend, and personal  design guru ,Wenggay) 
Erotic literature going full blast!!!
celebratin' Sophie's sweet 16

...wearing this sweet summer silhouette  in a garden of blooms
... who knows ... I might be celebratin' my 43rd summer in my little hometown ;)

A must!  LOL
will seriously pursue CSR 

... and get dirty with those pair of Wellies ;)
... bringing it to the next level.  A year to coordinate, finalize and confirm with  DOH and PNRC.


... give Giffin another chance.
... and another taste of Harris.
Ink my 3rd one.
I said this once, I ain't takin it back ...
... wanting you back in my life.  Friendship is better than love.

Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive