... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Friday, August 30, 2013

my new boy toy


GONE FISHING








MAKIN' BABY FACES 
wawa naman baby namin ... kami ng Mama nya, we always make him "paiyak" hehe
ama gonna bite that chin!
Timmy's features are so soft lyke cotton candy :)
Timo in B & W





selfie timmie

elfine

IN SLUMBER ...

so peaceful

tabe yata kame natulog dito



THE SISTERHOOD
with Ate Steph Kuleeet
with  suspiciously quiet Ate Tere

with super super Ate, Trisha aka Jagrad LOL


 CONQUESTS!
sa utility cabinet 


sa laundry basket

sa push cart 

sa palanggana

by the pool, sa may Village Clubhouse

sa hagdan ng bunkbed LOL

this actually happens when you have a brood of 3 elder sisters LOL

sa barber shop lol

our new aircon maintenance man ahahah

eto the best ... sa freezer ahahah summer kasi, mainit lol


sa tarpaulin --- our baby turned 1 ... syempre, ako na naman wala dahil sa lekat na meeting galore yan hayyyy 

"Be mine or I'll pout!" ... Timmie with Tita Irma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive