... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

where troubles melt like lemon drops :)

It's back breakin', it's nerve rackin'

it's really frustrating ... i went to church, broke my manna and said my prayers.

Please put a better me on a better Thursday, please.

... i waited for a BIG gesture.  it came very very late in a little little package.  that does not amount to anything compared to what I was put through.

but i want to be fair, so

1st step = check!
2nd step = ditch it!
next step = actually, all things done, undone ... time passed, cannot, undone, done.

I tried to put sense from all this whimsical ride, from one man's curiousity and boredom, to a woman's cynicism and indifference --- i wrote a poem.  i can't post right now.  too much.

meantime, jusz hug me like you mean it. ;)



Well then, ask Mark.  If you ask Mark, yeah Mark, that Mark,  this is how that poor boy Mark is gonna describe my after taste :)  
*the coldest non-computing machine to re-boot
*the meanest mind gamer
*the biggest tease
Irma ;)

ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHIN' (VERY) LOUDLY MY ASS OFF!
This whole Wednesday, when I actually planned to start the day trying to be really really nice ... I was an uncontrollable bitch throwin' hissy fits the whole time, damn!

Well, I made it to church after office.  And made my peace with God.

(must be some episode of  post menstrual syndrome whatever!!!, i said.  God took my word.  I'm forgiven.  Were you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive