... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

through rose colored glasses ...

 I used to make a list, some  long, some short, but very meaningful to me.  The storm came.  I stopped.  My shame.  It was my parade, and the rain ruined it!   I ignored all the blessings that poured in.  I had bragging rights.  I chose to be quiet.  Bad quiet.  This is the calm now.  I’m going back.  This is my no. 1. J 
  
       1)  2nd long weekend for the month --- and i am hell bent to enjoy Satruday, Sunday and Monday with            my daughter!
     2)   My internet’s all up!  Great!  Above all my daughter's getting wifi-wasted all weekend LOL
     3)   The whole week I was online with my BFFs Arlene, Lucy and Athan.  I miss my friends arrgghhh.                  Ronnie’s coming home this October  ‘niweyz!
     4)  Such a feat! ... The GI Experience™, that ‘s our branding, that’s my Marketing Plan ;) … And                     “Priceless” Loyalty Program getting a makeover.  Weekend sales lookin' good, too. :)
      5)  Still in the running …  Bengbeng texted me with high hopes :)
      6)  Sophie’s Prelim exams out … let’s just say, a big huge large gargantuan humongous room for                        improvement LOL
       7) She got me a banana cake (1st day, she forgot all about it at Anna’s arrgghgh)
         8)  I got me an Elianto pedicure, in this year's lucky color  ---- gareeeeeeennnn babeeee
         9)  Hope thrives!
         10)  Rain, rain, rain and plenty of rain!!!!
        10)  I was telling Ednei, it made me smile, made me nervous, that's all.  Love's still.  I'm steady.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive