... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Getting a grip ...

... for this can't wait ...   Big big very big THANKS to everyone for checkin' on me and my daughter, Sophie. Flood water was chest deep just outside our gate but we were spared. Water supply was disrupted, but power up, and above all internet redundant ;) ... mother and child pig-outs, mall rats, and selfies.



























back to androids and touch screens.  Ok, will try to viber with my California gurls ...  Excuse me for my French again (me, pawtin' ...) ... my learning curve with technology is Mt. Fuji haha so please ...
still my favorite man.  




go get Kidston!

I'll ask na lang Sophie to teach/operate for me.  I'm a lazy student lol.


... much have been said ... wednesday ...  i  braved the storm and got my new post paid line (my first one I gave to my daughter as soon as she got into college ... oh sweet sunshine ...) 

... so now, you can personalize nos. ha.  Peter, the cordinal and very accommodating sales staff, was getting demanding ... and impatient with my indecision ...  but that actually caught me by surprise, suddenly I needed 6 digits ... I wasn't ready ... and the queue was getting longer, and the lady who started friendly was now smirking and throwin' me dagger looks.  Top of the head, inside my head, running around in circles, chasing pavement cracks ...

09258xxxxxx

the first five was system generated.
the last six digits.  was somebody's birthday.
his.


(andameng statiscal probabilities, but i came up with that combination, and am stickin' with it :) )

love's still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive