... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

some Tango dancing



she posted these sometime on my wall in what used to be my Facebook timeline.  and we'd be pulling each other hairs over this Adam guy ...







she, a recovering addict ... me a backsliding junkie LOL ... 
we always plan to drink virtually, may be wine or beer, she in San Diego daydreamin' hehe, me here jusz gettin lazy,  us singin' .All those fairy tales are full of shit  ... One more fucking, love song, I'll be sick  ... 

she got me to Tango ... to try video calls ... me her guinea pig, she my (undercover) call center agent.  funny, i was in the office, she walking home.  in between intermittent wifi connection ... we went tango dancing one morning (Manila time), one evening (US time) ...

she said, moving on is out of fashion for midlifers.
i said, I'm damned!
i asked, will this be forever?  lifetime forever?  till death forever? ayokoooo!!!!
she reasoned, we don't have to move on.  we just need to live the lives we're assigned, too.
i refuted, that's not acceptable to me.  i want 2020.  we're 50 by then.  this should be long over or i should be dead.  either way, it's over.  it will be over.  di ba?  over, is a good goal.  why not?  i deserve my life back.  you know, believing on something.  trusting people (again).  me, falling in love.
she reasoned (again), sometimes or right now, wala naman din silang choice, wala din tayong choice.  kung ano and sino nandyan, eh di yun. :) ... we have roles to play. sometimes, we play that until curtain call.   
i, getting sarcastic, so best actress na naman tayo
she seconded, best actors din sila LOL
she called my attention, you left again, this time sabay. dati isa isa lang. ngayon pareho na at ang tagal na ha.  2 weeks na.  christmas na.
i sighed, those places make me sad.  i'm sorry.  may be, id come back. from time to time.  :) (or may be not)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive