... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Tagaytay High

even if half of my life spent in cosmopolitan Manila.  i always been a country girl and probinsyana by heart.  i love old  towns, lazy and vintage.   that explains why i never really went for condo living but always dreamt of that brickhouse up South.  The cold breezy weather's perfect for me.  I am the one who will never ever survive heat, humidity, sweat LOL .... that makes Tagaytay my ol time favorite place.  With all the flora and fauna, fresher, cleaner air, good coffee, good choc'late, good food.  To die for!!!aner air, good coffee, good choc'late, good food!!!   To die for! 

First Stop:  Kalamunda Farm
a view from the hallway --- a sprawling luscious greens

here --- we met, we dined, we laughed :)

spells COZY

maXimalist

milk-fed organic lechon --- this was short lived :)

Pavlova cake --- Josh and I, we plan to make this at home.  This, a more sophisticated version of our graham cracker sweets but with a very simple recipe --- simple nuff for kitch dummies like me hihi
Second Stop:  Ilog Maria Honey Bee Farm

we got scared .... Beng and I LOL

the bee haven smacked at the heart of greens


i have this thing with bricks :)
... and stained glasses, too
scented candles, scented soaps, pottery --- this is my paradise :) 




the counsel of elderly CAFOs, they say ... this is electric fan!!! hehe --- with my Brazilian babe --- this is centralized airconditioning lmao
wanna buy this for Christmas --- with all the food, the partyin' and my hatred for flying insects!


this is jusz close by ... my town and online ;)
Next Stop:  Massimo Farm

lookin' imported


a bit of romance
the bridal runway 
a nocturn always love sunsets
a cosmic greeting

a unique accent sits quietly somewhere
chimes on queue

fancy ... we adored this, Beng and I

i went to the loo, and caught a butterfly :)
of turkeys and doves :(
jusz close to three hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive