... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

turning Brazilian!

He got me into this (aside from cooking --- which I guess, for this,  I will be forever in debted to him :) ) ... and this, yes this ... well, may be his some kind of fetish LOL .. but must admit I did loveett myself.  It's fresh air, smooth like a baby hehe, and above all  smells a lot better , too!).  There was one downside of this LOL --- NO SEX, for the 1st 10 hours ... after ...

My home branch @ SM City Dasmariñas


The Room where the Green is :)



The Arsenal
My Bed
My Post --- suits me.
This too ... ♥ the scent of powder.
... and I was reading Greene while getting "it"


so i was thinking ... jusz may be, the best time to share this sweetie ... getting waXed brings memories of what used to be, (what i)  thought to be, Us.



*CREDITS:  Moira, hails from 'Gapo, and is professional singer of jingles in PI.  This TVC creatively done by Leo Burnett Manila.  I got to watch this only in cable TV, dunno why ... but loveeet from the start ... so feel good. --- makes me wanna cuddle ...

We go together, like
Like rama lama lama ka
 dinga da dinga dong
Together forever, like 
As shoobop sha wadda wadda 
yippity boom de boom
Chang chang changitty chang shoobop   
That's the way it should be





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive