... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Blessingschallenge 3 ... Steel Magnolias

  13 September 2014 (Saturday)

I am thankful for the 3 gifts i received today:

1)  Got my results  online.  Well they say, necessity in the mother of invention :) … over the years, I grew fond of “researching” about my medical condition whatever that is.    I was doing good, thank God!  Except … oh this thing again huh …  my emotional uterus acting up again LOL, and my left ovary went hiding.  Haha sooooo me.  Mana sa may ari talaga lol

Dr. Quack said, No sweat. :)

2)  Saturday ghost stories.  Over dinner.  Me and my daughter.  What could be lovelier than that.
3)  Tried Haiku.  Dark Haiku. My Haiku.  Now posted.  In ‘Blender.*

(me back to writing poetry :) )

Now I challenge 3 of my friends, Ronnie Espina, Elgin Espina and Mons Espina to do these 5-day Positivity Challenge. Share and post 3 things you are thankful for 5 days and let positivity abound in this wonderful world!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive