... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Blessingschallenge 4 - A Beautiful Mess

14 September 2014

I am thankful for the 3 gifts i received today: 

1) Weekend afternoon naps --- getting rare these days but this afternoon I slept like a ba’e ;)… My Sunday is gonna be long and wonderful . Who knows, I can stay up for the FIBA 2014 Championship la la la

2) I cleaned my daughter’s room … as I always say, there’s only one room in my house that’s an eye sore --- hers! I started unwillingly well also because I was trying to teach her a lesson blah blah blah blah --- but getting my daughter’s mess cleaned up felt good for me, for two reasons: 1) I could be a neat freak around the house (especially these days when I don’t have a maid --- so it’s definitely CLAY GO in Pixieland these days ). Cleaning is like a coffee, and book and writing and shopping and all my fave fixations all together. My Zen. … and … two, as always, this, my service to my daughter.  --- So turning Sophie’s messy room upside down is therapeutic and good for a mother’s soul!

3) Fresh new coffee grounds delivered yesterday --- today, the scent is all over my kitch … and the scrubs all over me . Thank God for Starbucks 

Now I challenge 3 of my friends, Edna Senobio AlmedaAlain Penaflorida Marilyn I. Catunao to do these 5-day Positivity Challenge. Share and post 3 things you are thankful for 5 days and let positivity abound in this wonderful world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive