... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Blessingschallenge Day 2: ... little, fierce.

 12 September 2014 (Friday)

I am thankful for the 3 gifts i received today: 

1) It's been decided, after months of dilly-dallying, i'm fasting and getting all the works and the preps, today I stopped being stubborn, I'm getting my full abdomen ultrasound tomorrow  (i need prayers, still)
2) Went for a walk down memory lane**, early this evening, after office,and remembered old familiar faces and places and moments. Impromptu nostalgia is good for the soul.  I love you Manila, keep the lovely memories coming!
3) I got my fabric pens (brown and orange) possibly for some quick remedy for two of my favorite tops, I was careless and spilled bleach on 'em , the young sales staff from The Oil Paint Store was very sweet, nice and helpful, she was my bonus.

Now I challenge 3 of my friends, Phia Lorraine Yater-DalmazoJeffel Joy Lumacad and Jena Garcia to do these 5-day Positivity Challenge. Share and post 3 things you are thankful for 5 days and let positivity abound in this wonderful world!




** Cruisin' the streets of Manila ... a little scary but lovin' the nostalgia. 1st stop Tayuman --- just behind SM San Lazaro, namiss ko tuloy si Ronnie Navalta de Gracia  (a very dear friend who passed away February 2011)  ... then the sight of old Malate and my Geisha memoirs lol ... La Salle Taft and MBA days... and Buendia --- napatili ako ng walang sound --- CITEM I labs you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive