... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

faux

in random order ...
no blue prints, no blinking signs
you cross path with these kinds in random order

LA VIDA LOCA
there's nothing to view.  so why view?
i stopped viewing because i had nothing to see
almost 3 years ago, a few months before I left GMA
i remember signing up.  i was searching i must admit
and so i stumbled upon it in this vast highway.
birth years' nothing.  but some beginnings of a life long drama.
my destiny.
tinsley you are such a bogus.
may the good Lord bless you on your false solicitations
yes, indeed, this place nothing but treacherous.

TWO TONES
paid for good advice
i thought so
but
this was solid bogus
lahat mali
lahat kabaliktaran
to think that i was
so starry eyed as i was
sharing this to my alleged
twin soul (lol)
tsk tsk
i paid a good some of money for deception.

ET, TU BRUTE
Oh, i've had a handful of them
In my lifetime
mainly in my adult years
old people disguised as friends
i thought were my friends
mistaken to be my friends
oh this was easy for me
Of course i got hurt but
sabi ko nga ...
Nakakalungkot pero
hindi nakapanghihinayang
people like them i dropped
with no second thoughts
of course, they regret to lose me
Too late, too bad
i'm already gone.


THIS LOVE
you know what,
each time i go back
to that night in June
and each time i tried, i did, yes, i did try
to get to the bottom of it
but there were just too many
i love yous
fancy words like barbiturates
intoxicated me like a drug
i got lost there in the twirl
today like yesterday
like those days when reality
unfolding big crystal clear
i still ask myself
kung alin, ano, at hanggang saan ang totoo
sa loob ng dalawang buwan
kung may totoo man
and like those days, ordinary days
until this very day
i am lost.
in this trance.

HERE CYBER
a place to hide
a place to lie
one too many
be wary,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive