... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

sick but hopeful, bored but entertained

I'm Patient no. 16.  The doctor just got started with no. 1 :(.  I think my initially diagnosed condition when  I was brought to the Emergency Room of Divine Grace Medical Center the morning after New Year's eve progressed into something else.  Pustahan papa x-ray na naman ako hayyyy ... i hate hospitals, and all the procedures that come with it especially gynecologists internal examinations from the most crude pelvic exams, pap smears to vaginal ultrasounds arrrggghh not to mention of course, OBs ask the most excruciatingly  humiliating personal questions to a woman of my stature.  I am cursed!  I am damned!

And last month, I was in and out of the emergency rooms and laboratories and clinics of DLSU Medical Center and San Juan De Dios Hospital for a record breaking total of 6 times, excluding new year and today .  Six times in 31 days, how's that! What  can I say but I  hated  the IV  because of the viscous medicine fed in my poor helpless veins (which of course endured  a bit of hematoma and swelling afterwards), and I abhorred the electronic array transvaginal transducer which was more painful than pleasureable LMAO (which to me as some geniuses' dupe of an effin' dildo arrggghhh) but I was mesmerized and actually I did enjoy riding the fluoroscopic bed.




Patient no. 6 is on!  Ten more to go ;(

So now what! I'm writing this piece basically to entertain myself, sharing my "hospital" visits like some sort of a  journey minus the fun part.  I am used to bringing my mom, my lola and my little Sophie to places like this one as if i have informally designated  myself as the family's official caregiver. I have, however, preferred to bring my sick me to doctors all by myself ever since. Something I got used to and begun to like especially now that i can read, write, post while on queue :)
So while my tummy crumbles for breakfast and lunch, my chest heavy, and my patience seriously  going down ... lemme share my new toys ...

All 20000 mah Swarovski Dior powerbank.


the homescreen and the wallpaper
Parang slumbook but this is actually my 2015 Photo Planner 


***its bronchitis, i pray it doesn't level up.  Saturday the x-ray will confirm how bad it is.  Meantime, I promise to be a good girl ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive