... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

buti pa ang Addams Family, may values ;-) **

New Profile Pic comin' up this January --- under the mistletoe, by the old green tree :))


** that was actually a running joke amongst my crew.  so i said, mine was dysfunctional, maternal, paternal, ours ...  but nothing close to fraudulent ... but honest and sincere, even with the weaknesses and the threats.  i always say, i do not want anything perfectly manicured, when it comes to relationships there is no such thing as flawless.  i do not want the wounds to be plastered by something like a little slit just above your chin (AKA a smile???) ... i only wear faux pearls because I couldn't afford the real ones.    i prefer shots stolen than styled.  i do not follow a script, and let love and trust and all God given virtues flow as naturally it should be.  i do not long and demand for these otherwise id end up working too hard to earn 'em even when its scarce or inexsitent.   when it should be enjoyed like the air we breathe and the earth we stand on.  for the best things in life is free.

i am 45 going 46, i am certainly fascinated with fairy tales but i don't live in any of them.  1970 makes me a dog, i am loyal.  april 21, i am taurus, earth sign, makes me pragmatic.  my word is my honor.   dreamt, spoken and written.

nah, you can never understand what i write about, and how i write,  i'm too painfully truthful to be understood, and to be taken seriously by those who struggle with it.

Saturday, 26th of December,  The year was 2015.  i am doing this while deep cleaning my kitchen and getting sentimental about losing Dr. Henry Morgan.

actually this is a Christmas story :-)

2 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive