... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Little Miss Chief

Okay, 'nuff said.  Must be the weather or that time of the month again when the Period Fairy goes  ballistic!

I know the effects so it gotta be short-lived. My goals are met.  My friend's home.  We've exchanged numbers (for the nth time).  Jeffie's  airconditioning is undergoing complete overhaul LOL--- the room's ready for me haha ... my friends they spoil me ;-) --- I said, I have asthma hindi ako pwede sa alikabok at sa walang aircon .  Our itinerary is done, paid vacation leaves have been filed.  We're all set for some vodka nights haha

Moving forward, I got myself thinking happy thoughts lyke this one.  Dameng tawa namin mag nanay sa picture nya nato.  I think she was barely 3 years old in this  photo, and we just moved in with my mother.  Ako na ang pinaka metikulosong nanay, better read as pinaka MAARTENG NANAY.  Ask my cousins, I'm  borderline obsessive compulsive in taking care of babies and toddlers LOL  

Si Sophie nakalusot yan dito eh ahahah ... kasi busy kami ni Mama mag arrange ng house tapos wala pang yaya.  I usually don't let her play outside without adult supervision.  C'mon she was only 3 ... and such a baby still.  Eh nakalusot nga, bagong ulan lang so medyo basa ang kalsada, the club house across our house was surrounded with puddles of mud here and there.  Busy kami ni Mama so akala ko naman she was just in one of the corners of the house, busy with her toys.  I had that Hello Kitty mat (HK original huh, you can only get that from Gift Gate huh,  hindi pa uso nun ang Class A ahahah) all laid down on the floor where she was suppose to do her thing.

When I realized she was not anywhere in the house, I called for her --- like I was practicing my lungs LOL --- then my attention got caught up with something else.  My mom and I we actually felt her sneaking in, without remorse, from the front door, laid down silently on the mat, and naughtily pretended she was sleeping.  See her eyes half close/open, her tiny bangs greasy, her tiny right foot stiff, and hahaha the traces of mud on her pink leggings.  My daughter smelling like a baby eagerly wanting to be a little girl.  

A lovely memory like this successfully flushes out all the negative energies.



Sophie mischief

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive