... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

DENNIS TEXAS

Sabi ni Malu, Dallas, yun pala Katy.  Hay naku wrong info.  But she's your friend, not mine.  That figures.  I've always known your crew being bias.  That also explains my very miniscule respect (close to none at all) on them ... and why I cannot be friends with them.  It's gonna be new year 2 days from now,  i really hope they finally have the heart to GROW UP!  :-)

Doctor ka ba?  You making the rounds eh.  LOL  ... You have two little chikitings,  your hands are supposed to be full.  I honestly suggest that you concentrate on them.  Mga bata pa yang mga yan, they need your attention more than I do haha ...   Bantayan mo mga anak mo habang nasa hospital misis mo instead of snooping around, ok.  That's a friendly (unsolicited) advice.

Anyways, thanks  anyways.  For coming over time to time.  But I'm telling you your MESSING UP MY STATS here, I mean from Tamuning, Guam to Texas. And that freaks me out!   I am a blogger, and matalino ako, alam mo yan.  So I don't exist here as if i'm clueless of the things around me.    I don't need all the details.  Just one hint and that's it.  Jaded.  Marked for life. lol

So for visiting, thanks but no thanks.




***hey big shot!  dame dame namang gadgets, apples na androids pa.  Ikaw na!


lastly, must say, ang ampogi ni Kyle (he's not even 8) and ang pretty ni Alex (she's not even 4). Alagaan mo silang mabuti they're still babies wag kung saan saan naglilimayon ang isip!  Be well. As for me, I'm better off.  I like it that way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive