... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

before sunset

Tuesday's child's Tuesday night. That was jump start. :)
A little bit of rain. "can opener" mini bus. "sardines" commuters. along a crowded dirt wet alley.
I don't even remember how it started. Wild thoughts. Those craZy(beautiful) wild thoughts.
Tuesday's child's Wednesday morn. Busy with preps but always manageable. It felt like high fever. Too much desire was like speed, mushroom and dark choc'lates ;). Worse than the usual relapse. I was havin' seizure.

baby blue
that silhouette
a garland of sweets
a bundle of yellow herbs
foliage and butterflies
my serenata
one Thursday
before sunset.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive