... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, August 30, 2010

feel good Monday

jusz making this list gives me a very rewarding feeling. taking pride of the desires of my heart. keeping them as goals gives headstrong focus ;).
from anything mundane to something way out of this world.
i actually can give up all the choc'late stuff for my big baby boy,
even tat brick house with an old fashioned claw foot tub, I can pass on those, too
for tat cuddly curly haired li'l boy with pink cheeks
and who needs a fairy dream catcher anyway
when all I want is to take the last call for this gYpsy
your hands like a glove on mine
this face perfectly fits on your shoulder
sunset watchin' twogether.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20332&id=100000099992542&l=2f2d006d48

cheers to my very relaxing, peaceful Monday.

here's one feel good song, for a feel good Monday ... favorite namin to ni Sophie. I hope they make a full length cover out of this TVC "jingle".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive