... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, August 23, 2010

bull in a china shop

super sugar rush ... glucose overshoot!

can i jusz say, "dahlin', your favorite fruit must be sweet pomelo and your most adored peer must be ninang :)

plane rides. i was stuck in the middle of Kadayawan. a celebration of a lumad's beautiful life. my thoughts flying as far as the most ancient civilization. :(

here i am, as usual, trying to make the most out of it. trying to get the best of me. a desperate attempt to survive with tat same ol' smile on my face.

MY 7 BEST THING SO FAR FROM CITRUS MAXIMA COUNTRY

1. ... when the leaving comes hard ...

My practical first aid was bit pricey. My firm resolve not to succumb to a 2-hour boredom. I treated myself with a fancy pre-dep breakfast at Delifrance, a plate of seafood marinara and a slice of ciabatta (hoping it would taste like pita bread,i was wrong though. :( )

Without any second thoughts,I went to that only book shop at Centennial 2, since am not a huge fan of Nicholas Parks, and I was not impressed with Lovely Bones (the film), i tried to be a little current ... who knows, I might find a little of mysef in one those pages. Eat Pray Love might be the right amount of sense and sensibility i'd be needing to last the next 4 days of my life out of Manila.

3. out of bondage :)

I really miss my "all alone on my own" hotel days ... somewhere away and foreign. Not very fond really of roommates, not even Soph nowadays ehehe ...am in the mood of being a little selfish with my bed. I like that all for myself. My solitude, my inner sanctum.

Me and MCT. Three room nights. 1512 Marco Polo. Bonding moments. We're hitting it!

4. shopaholism is therapeutic

Unleashing my great frustration! Kat Shop breakin' my heart with tat big brown bag. Here, first day Friday, i splurged on a big black,a teeny weeny lavender kit ... in less than a thousand bucks ... then jusz a a few hours back, a pair of lilac grendha (worth more than the big black and the teeny weeny itsy ... happy ouch!

5. practice brings you nearer center of excellence :)

Reaching perfection with my ballerina bun. I was wearing it the whole time except today ... EMD lovin' it ... ehehehe ....

7. so I'm going home

"It doesn't matter where we started, it's where we're heading that matters."
I was reading PDI yesterday morning before ingress. It caught me. And got glued for a couple of minutes. I went to the shower with a sparkle in my eyes. How inspiring!

"This ain't goodbye. This is just where love goes."
I checked Loveblender this morning. A posting from Dante the 13th. It hit me just like that. To think that just last night, I was slightly groggy with my yellow pill :( ...but sleep was evasive just when I needed sleep the most sleeps gets really busy ... running away from my tired complaining body's concept of a decent rest. Then slowly I remember, and suddenly it felt like those tears were like a baby's cradle drifting on a shallow river. Ama' wanna buy Roseman bridge (in Iowa) and get over it!

Tomorrow afternoon , a brief stop over. Bring Kiko his handheld fan for school (as requested by Bok), some stuff for old friends, not sure yet if i'll have 'nuff mangosteen, lanzones, suha ;) for giveaways hummmm ... all in exchange for my GSIS certification. Miszin' citem. I do. I swear. These days.

It's been 8 months.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive