... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, August 23, 2010

rainy days on mondays always get you ...

There was little chaos. Or may be i was just a little grouchy. Three bottles and a few sticks was sinful. May be I was just disappointed with myself :(. Thank God for Ryan, James, Ivan, Fretzie, Brett and Devon :). They shook my blues away. I got two shots and a pile of stories. My darling Sophie (a huge fan like mom :) ) was so so envious.

I got a window seat. Touched down at 2:10 PM. I was blessed with a spacious Innova and a really nice Mr. cab driver.

We've talked about this since last Friday before my flight. I found an opportunity just before we crossed Roxas Blvd for Dado Macapagal. Some change of plans. Big change. My friends, my friends' friends, they were very helpful and accommodating :). I spent only 30 minutes right outside my cab. Everything went fast. Kissed everyone "Hi!", kissed everyone goodbye.

It was a rainy Monday. I came home and started unpacking my luggage of soiled cloths. The other one felt like an emotional exhumation rites. Digging up memories of genuine joy, sincerest regrets, love made and lost, love thought but never there.

This afternoon, 23rd of August day of our Lord, after 2 years and 3 months, i got my GSIS cert, rush hush hush ... and tat one last lonely boX of what is now zip, zilch, nada ... thanks to Gigi,Thelms, and Lans.

I think i got me a busy weekend ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive