... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Mikaela



""I used to do this on a weekly basis … some time ago, in the middle of chaos. Stuart Little’s silver lining. As there is always, it’s usually dusty after pitch black, and darker after dawn. How I’ve always scampered for shining moments no matter how blurry, the earthly, the mundane, no matter how cheap and shallow, really wonderful memories no matter how fleeting, even reluctant smiles, abrupt kindness, now firm resolutions, once not. 

In moments like this …
 … it’s harmless to try. 
… in random … 
… but purest of heart. 

Romani literature. So nakhlo? So zhal? Yertisar man, but honey, me voliv tu! 

HTML via photobucket. This netizen embracing technology, pinning, tweeting, goodreads ;) 

Photobucket accounts, public and private exhumed. LOL 

My self-declared new hobbies … shower 3x a day LOL and building my word factory. 

So far I have 2 newly re-defined words: Coping up (published here on September 24) and Pride (posted in FB and will be published here very soon) 

Loving my new blings from Oregon, Washington and NYC. Old blings resurrected --- txs to you Kuya William :) 

Got new set of palettes: Banana Boat, Baby Blue, Posh, First Date and above them all … New York Apple ;) 

My android beltin’ my playlist updates including the new soundtrack of my life (which I’m generously sharing with girl friends …)


 
Wednesday Adam is my latest fascination, next to Emily The Strange :))

Ohhh and Jomat’s 43 this month like many of us Dognuts. And Tita Jing was home, that was more than enough.

Moving on to month 2, I’m up on my toes, giving free hugs, selling “Try Smile”. :)

I am so overwhelmed with my newborn nephew, Timo. I’m all over him smothering like I’m his mother LOL . I have this thing with babies lately, and inspired to write this blurb --- trying my hands on romance and gastronomy … after I saw this lovely cake and my good friend Arnold calling me with strange name.

A good friend just called me clucky. An Aussie informal of woman's wishful craving thoughts . So then I thought i heard cranky instead :) ♥♥♥ Mikaela ~ that was the name he wanted to give her. I conceded. :) ... and this one ~ has the flavors of apricots and limes, frosted with a meringue icing ... baking like water for chocolate. piXie, that would have been her nickname. I would love to call her that.""

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive