... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

dreamland


Was that my Near Death?  Or was that me in astral projection J?  Or simply my rare REM moment?  It was so complex this morning.  That it actually had three parts and a scenario.  And yeah this morning, you heard it right … coz I have been tossing myself to sleep for the last 3 days, twas as if I just sniffed kilos of methamphetamine hydrochloride LOL …

Part I

A phone call.  That same old happy voice.  That same old one I used to hear when we used to talk some time ago.

(somewhere in between Parts 1 and Part 2 was what I thought my OBE J … minds like mine plagues by all these weird thoughts J )

Part II

Horror pic.  I wanted to pee but the toilet was outside and communal.  The doors were locked but unstable J … damn … why are doors always wobbly in horror stories LOL

 Part III

After sex and pregnancy.  You wouldn’t let go.  So I chose to walk away.

Scene IV

Bum moments with Dognuts, you know one of those afternoon me and my friends just wasting times, drinking beer, dressed down, bodies all over the room, talking about practically anything under the sun, laughing until we cry, before real tears come settling down.

I was sitting on my wooden chair (the one I’m using now, so may be the venue was my tiny lavender room).  This song was playing.  I was holding my chin, shaking my head, my good friend Arnold approached me, and gave me a big big hug.  I said softly, “fantastic.”




fantastic!
Hey diddle diddle,
The Cat and the fiddle,
The Cow jumped over the moon,
The little Dog laughed to see such sport,

And the Dish ran away with the Spoon.

It’s not easy to forgive myself for such poor judgment for how can a woman of my intelligence believed a story like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive