... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

lazy bones

""
"A September posting in Facebook. A shared photo from Wisdom. Me and my gift of gab :). Me and my (eccentric) but very sincere opinions. My angsts. My pains. My own best way of coming to terms.

  "I'm the one with the bad record. Always the first one and irreversible. That fierce ... that cruel. Your fall out girl. So you asked, if I was to fall out of love from you, too. By now you know, you're an exception to that rule …. I don’t think i'll ever fall out with you. It didn’t happen 3 decades I go, I don’t think I have another 3 decades left to live and unlove you. So its not about falling in or falling out. Its all about the refill. Trusting again. ( but you most likely don't need that from me right now, you've got nuff replenishment on your side ... Happy trails.)" 

... i guess, this explains my current growing appreciation of Tweeter. Those tiny words of gargantuan meanings.I'm beginning to enjoy re-tweeting as much as I enjoy pinning these days of lazy October. See those little footprints, do follow a piXie alrightie :) "
"

""
Twitter Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive