... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Dresden's Jenny writes of Dresden

making this really really quick ...

had a bad dream Thursday night.  i hope you and your brother are A-Okay, same goes to your entire fam.

supertitions have no reason for pragmatics like me.  but based on record, they usually appear in my dreams.  for somebody who doesnt dream that much.  for somebody who manipulates even her own dreams ha ha.

I dream.  Yes, I do.  And each time, something's there.  id be in church tomorrow morning, ill say a pray'r for you and the entire family :)

Must be your birthday coming through next month. I still have your number ... somewhere, in between notes, may be buried deep down YM, I can always ask CITEM peeps if i wanna make sure Im gonna dial the right one.  Who knows, I can drop you something like, "Happy birthday, Marky!" ....

... then my thought balloon blinking like your Irma's Bar ...



so last night, that dream and your memory got me playing your song again, from Marked files ...  I was really such a Jenny, huh.  But we both moved on alright ... I hope you are a better boyfriend now to your girlfriend (Wenggay says dont bore her even more arrghhh) ... and and me, I love someone else now (even when its from a distance. even when its not mutual. i can live with that.  i guess).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive