... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

(Somebody jusz got unblocked.) You're my Hero, Ms. Schatzi!





Destine Schatzi's* breakthrough.  Down with the Berlin Wall!


kids have grown (i hope not just physically, vertically and horizontally :),  ... but inside,  better, wiser,  ...  than us) ... what do we expect,  two years have passed (so now we actually have a total of 3 decades and a year and counting between us --- living separate lives)

I'm happy to see you and your family having a good time.  Bunso's all grown up.  Si Adi bigotilyo na :) Oh, well, time flies like a speed of light ... si Sophie nga college na, and trying to taste independence little by little.  A few years from now, Ill be on my own.  So I'm actually on training to be alone LOL ... ... What the heck.  It's the natural order of things.


as i always say ... 私はいつもあなたのハニーを愛しています。私はあなたが彼女と幸せになりたいと思います。私が望む... and lemme quote myself like a broken ol' 45 , posted publicly at the other side ...  in one of my cover photos, June 16, 2012 ...

@Minnet  ... because ... for all the 3 decades that were lost, the wasted love, our separate lives, for all the sadness and the hurt, at least one of us has gotta to be happy, and find wisdom in all these, to put meaning of why this happened between two people professing love for each other … there’s gotta be reason for all these. He made his choice. He’s got to try to be happy with that. Or else, all these, but a useless exercise. Nobody deserves to wear unhappiness down the grave. That's why."

He'd better be happy.  He's got his family complete, what could be better than that.

Joel's boys.     I wish I could tell them how much I love their dad.  my cravings for their ol' man's jusz  too insanely obscene for minors. :) arrghhhh

a quiet week, and my life in calm
at least i know what i want.  and why i cant have it.








*the thing about having another Facebook account ... when he doesn't know it ... and he doesn't know it ... boom!  ... ayun o, we have a common friend ... si Pabs! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive