... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Gratitude going live online




It is a shame this jar doesn't overflow.   When I've got my hands full for the last 365 days.
Not that I did not recognize the lessons and the gifts.  I guess, it's more of  a 'technical capability" issue :).  Old fashion handwriting is becoming extinct in  my present skill set :-) ... I am ubiquitous with this technology as this keyboard replaces my pen  (which I like, given my bad penmanship :)) --- and limited patience with pens and tiny papers rolled up one by one in a pretty jar which will look better and will be more useful in the witch kitch ;-) )  ).  And these high-tech machines, but mere tools, my brain, my heart, still in their rightful places, only hungrier and sharper.

And I was never the one with an  ungrateful spirit.  Behind this pragmatic and (contextually) cynical adult is a child-like presence when it comes to tokens, promises, surprises, celebrations, admiration, generosity.  I want this a tradition.  And instill this to my own child.  Inspire my circle of influence. For a life of gorgeous chaos,  this vagabond give thanks.

Friday night, last night, 26th of December, because blessings are infinite, I created crazybeautiful, my online gratitude journal, www.thegratefulgypsy.blogspot.com


Share the bliss.  Spread the word.
A call to action

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive