... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, December 6, 2014

my love for babies

Our baby boy, Timmy.  Ain't he such a candy.

This year, we welcome a new addition to the family.  Our sweet so mabait Hailey Bae.

Tiz' my original baby love ... Sophia Clarisse. 

... and this is genuinely VINTAGE, Mayvel. --- ang Promotor lol


*** I have a habit of collecting baby pics of people really close to my heart so in my (late) FB :(,  I have an album of them ... some taken in their random moments, some orchestrated pictorials ...

ALBUM TITILE:  so heart dainty babies,  terrible toddlers and demanding kiddos



from Left to Right:

First row:  my cousins Rory, Franco and Carrots.  My pampangkins Trisha Anne, Stephi and Timmy.

Second Row:  My nieces, Miranda and Erika, nephews, Nero, Ed Steven, Russell and Ian and 2nd Gen Dognuts' Jhana (Remy Dela Rea's unica hija, here by the poolside with Sophie, despedida swimming before flying to Melbourne)

Third Row:  yay continuation of Dognuts 2nd Generation... Jomat's girls in Sydney, Pong's Crew, Team Felias, Tess' Chloe, Nat's Robin, Luz' duo, and Danny's boys :), CITEM's Luigi and baby sis

Fourth Row:  CITEM's Kids all over place:  Kiko, Inah, Bei, Amiel, EJ, VonRye, Thirdy, Paige, Vince, etal

Last Row:  GMA's Nychee, Achi and Rebi, and  HS classmate Marco's Jacob, Willy's pamangkins, best dude GerryBoy's Joshua Nigel



 When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.  And now when every new baby is born its first laugh becomes a fairy.  So there ought to be one fairy for every boy or girl.  ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive