... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, August 15, 2011

blowin' bubbles and burstin' em

Cheers!

Buti na lang may Conversation na, Message Archive pa hehehe

Takte di ba, binalik-balikan ko ng ilang beses. Baka hallucinations lang. My failing hearing and eyesight playing tricks on me LOL. Nasayang ang Tinkerbell short shorts hahaha and my new strawberry and skull red tops arrgghghhh. So tempting to cut and paste di ba harharhar

Tama naman basa ko, malamang yung din narinig ko kahit medyo choppy hahaha

Taena di ba, buti na lang, full tank ako. This will last until my flight, sana roundtrip. Then I'd go crashin' again. Darn!

Words of wisdom for this week and today :) ... running list ... maganda tong mga to eh lalo na pag contextual and verbatim hahaha, hindi lang talaga pwede eh hay naku!

"... lagi na nagko-collapse" SPO1 Catunao (lol)


"hey don't you forget, you go wearin' that, yeah yeah, "that other ... MOFO attitude!"
(ka-Us Girls (ROFL)

"ang words, madaling i-type, madalin din mag backspace at i-delete :(." ABIKU (sya na hindi umabot sa ligaya hayyyy)

"The same pick-up lines ... I thought for a moment, our story was original
." TWEET TWEET TWEET


... eto na ang pamatay, that killer one liner from Sydney cutting like a nasty knife ... why dyou have to that for why oh why :( :)


"it will stay _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ as for now."

"Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!," I said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive