... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

By your side

sending that email
deactivating facebook
painfully liberating.

4 comments:

  1. I opened my account yesterday.I counted sheeps and Im missing one.One of the most interesting, endearing,honest pages in FB Gone just like that.Not a word.No goodbyes.Come back soon Irms.Not the same without you,your pictures,Sophie anecdotes,your display of your newly acquired cooking skills yeah even that your PDA to everyone.-Bess-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's alright. We all need a break sometimes. We'll all be here waiting for you, when you get back.Just get your groove back ok. Nyang and Josh with me right now and sending their love for you. Take care. Tagal na ng site mo ngayon lang namin na discover. Na surf ni Minyang, you know my sister parang FBI LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Besz ... Thanks. Sabi naman ni FB andun pa lahat yan, pag nag activate ako makikita mo ulit lahat yan.
    @Dude ... LOL hats off naman ako kay 'Nyang ... lovin' back Joshen and Minyang.
    Don't sweat guys. Pahinga lang po.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kaya pala,kung kelan ako nagka Facebook wala ka na hay buhay ... sarap ng shawarma kanina natin minus that scene of course LOL. pagbalik mo add mo ako agad. uulitin ko, basta ako, i won't trade places.friday, tawid tayu sa Quattro,one for the road :) - Ka-ni-

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive