... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Unreal

"You say that you love rain,
but you open your umbrella
when it rains...
You say that you love the sun,
but you find a shadow spot
when the sun shines...
You say that you love the wind,
But you close your windows
when the wind blows...
This is why I am afraid;
You say that you love me too..."




Weekend na 2 days from today. A little earlier, Lani and my password . Two weeks after a sweet suggestion … it is now disabled. Ok, lemme just do this and help me God to find that firm resolved.

Ang paglayo naman hindi in a blink of an eye. Dahan dahan naman talaga yan. Madalas paulti-ulit. Madalas pabalik-balik. Back where you started. :(. Tapos bawi uli. Drop again. Tayo uli. Ako pa, I have a long undisputed record of back-sliding and relapse. :(

Next step. IDD --- Isolation Driven Development. Useless naman, Ill get charged lang for the perpetual rings, the sents. Fucking freezer voicebox!

Me still figuring out how to put Eu here :) for call forwarding. Silly girl, silly old girl.

The art of feigning unawareness, pretending knowing not what you actually know. Or may be just plain and simple resounding silence. Cold mails, frozen walls.

Even to that place where we first met … let ‘em grow grasses and wildflowers.
And Nah, Im not coming to any meet ups. Left alone!
Back to Friday nights, we go drinking.

… shutting down … Jesus … this will be long, hard and painful.

Here goes …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive