... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

June 19, 2011

We lose some, we win some. AN old voice faded away, a new one comes in.

Here is she, and my bump, on what seem to be familiar grounds.



By HateMeMore
[[2011.08.28.01.19.17266]]

I think of all the times you forgave her
for the lying, the cheating, the sinful transgressions.
You held her close after she had been
with another, and you knew this.
Still, you held her.

I wonder again and again
the question plaguing every second of my day.

Will you forgive me for all that I have done
when you were not looking?
Will you still want forever when my sins
are put out on the table?
Will you regret holding me close
when you find out I had the scent
of another on my skin
as it was pressed against yours?

I think I will remain
left to wonder.

*** *** ***




sana if i shit on your head you'll forgive me, take me back, too ... and love me, still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive