... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

(in) evitable

Today I made it in one piece! C’mon gimme some credit for that. This sick witch deserves it :). Gimme some clap clap ...

The whole wide world on my shoulders. Cavite rain and a cloudy weather in Manila. The sun’s dead. Off to work really really early than usual. Strutted Timog and Morato on my own, alone to grab my meds. Crossed that street and grabbed my comfort signature grande hot choc’late from Starbucks :). Took a late lunch pasta to go which I failed to finish off decently. Killed myself from workin’ the whole time. Extended my time at the office. The train broke down again, Took my baby cousz Jerome’s call. Somezin’ that made me shook my head, and made my li’l jaw crashed on GMA Drive. Taena, ang hirap ng buhay no.

Diamonds tears dropped and floated on my skin. He was crying SOS since Friday nyte :(. A call I couldn’t even return, my own voice cracking back at myself. At bus ride, I played my role really really well. The Ate of all Ates. It was like a paid advice. Something I paid dearly. Fuck that good reputation! Fuck that respect crap! I sounded like the most dependable parish priest. Gimme sainthood baby! Gimme heaven’s gate! If I die tonight I deserve more than that mansion … I deserve all the accolades and all those ribbons baby! I should have recorded that much needed sound advice, and play it repeatedly for my own, relapsin’ junkei self! The height of hypocricy! All fucked up me! It’s like spittin’ on the clouds. And getting’ all my dirty saliva right back on my ugly face.

I got his thanks and love. I was staring blank on black. I was silently askin’ back … were those raindrops or tears?

Missing my friend’s birthday. And jusz promising her our much awaited pajama parteeh with the rest of DOGNUTS come December. Tiz one’s for Arlene Lee … and finally relieving her for being the poster girl for FOOL IN LOVE.



Sophie. Last night I was helping her with her homework. Maternal duties amidst of …. Galing ko, tama pa rin, parang wala lang… parang OK lang. Geometry crap!

Sophie this night. Sleepy mode while reviewing … I tolerated coffee instead of fresh cartoned milk … funny moments with my daughter while mommy trying to keep her awake …


... THE AB ROCKET STRAT



... NOT WORKING STILL ... SO MOM MADE HER COFFEE



... UP TO NO GOOD ... STILL TIRED, DIZZY, SLEEPY, MY DAHLIN' SOPHIE

While everyone was getting their sleep … some late night … and very rare violation … AC breathing hard … glade orange squeeze on hand, Home Remedies scented candle burning angrily inside my lilac room, IPOD crying Another Suitcase in Another Hall ….

[Eva:] So what happens now?
[Che:] Another suitcase in another hall
[Eva:] So what happens now?
[Che:] Take your picture off another wall
[Eva:] Where am I going to?
[Che:] You'll get by, you always have before
[Eva:] Where am I going to?

Bleed, Brew and smoke in my room. Oh tear ...

I’ll take some late night, early morning shower … and God can take me away so easily. :) ... please, please, take me away, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive