... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

dread

Just on sabbatical:)... this Netizen junkie ... on that busiest part of this internet highway.

My good friend Arlene Lee Mataban is 42 today. Sadly, 'can't party with her at FB. I greeted her in Yahoo, and posted a little something in YT :) If she's not going to be really busy before midnight, we can IM a bit. I just hope I'm still up for it ... I'm sleepy, I'm tired, my nape’s heavy ... blood pressure shootin' up. That explains my nausea and these never ending hiccups. My heart beat, slow and heavy. Aspilet tomorrow and everyday. To loosen up my blood, so not to pressure my heart. Meantime, our sphygmomanometers, we have two, both not working, :( I don't want to go see the doctor tonight. Can't be absent tomorrow. Davao's really soon. :(

What happened to JT … leaving Facebook, too. Such troubled spirits, let’s hope we both find peace somewhere else … and really soon. Blessings, magic spells, fairy dusts … let’s grab whatever it is within our reach. Speakin’ of … not finish with sigillum yet :( … I dunno … I prefer Psalms 47.

… Two sigils perfectly fitting each other … why then are we like this? Tell me please coz i don't understand this anymore.

'Taking time ... wastin' time ... Peace from the other side, war torn on the inside ... me polishing on my writing and catching up with my reading.

Me getting a little friendly in twitter ... now following heartbreakaches and iamdeyngerous ;) A total of 3 tweets in the last twenny four hours. Shame shame shame on the dumped and the wasted! Check out those one-liner tweets (mostly dark argggg) @ http://twitter.com/pixietales

Me successfully resurrecting my old youtube account. Pimped and updated, complete with that sexy vintage profile pic from my equally forgotten and archaic photobucket :(. Rearranged my modules, my uploads, and three playlists: fairy"s brew, an old flame's, and my twin flame's :).

pixietales burpin'. after almost 2 years here, ngayun lang ako natutong sumagot at mag post ng comments ko LOL. silly blogger!

Milestone: first time to do my own screen shots and posting it here. i am proud. thanks to google. I was writing this comment, feeling that song, even when I'm hurting, I felt that genuine joy in my heart, i must really love the man.





I'm sharing that piece here, and that kind of affection,too. Then that black hole again, that knife again, and those kind of tears again that make your eyes swell and your throat dry ... hurt and love combusting.

I still have no idea how I will survive tomorrow from bus ride to train ride, my work station, and the trek back home when I know for a fact I didn't do very well the last 3 days.

Tonight is another worse ... we usually are talking to each other around this time. Telling each other how much we love and miss "us". Sometimes we get a little naughty ;) ... sometimes we go overboard LOL. We saw each other in HD last Sunday, I'm still hoping that wasn't the last.

I'm sleeping with my daughter tonight ... bati na kami ni Sophie! (ilang days kaming may LQ ... last week was really a bad week talaga huhu) ... I need free, genuine hugs tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive